AWI Manufacturing is a second-generation Minnesota owned family business that is expanding!
Come join a company that has great benefits, strong employee values, competitive wages and a history of community involvement.
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Proficient in MIG and TIG welding
- Proficient at reading drawings
- Able to fabricate weldments of all sizes
- Weld test will be conducted
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive wage base and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Benefits
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Retirement Program
- Clean Air Conditioned Shop
AWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not seeing the position you are looking for at AWI Manufacturing? No problem! Complete an application to be reviewed for future openings.
Visit our Apply Now page for application instructions.