AWI’s tube laser cutting services.
Based in Minnesota our tube laser cutting service is another offering to our midwest and Minnesota based customers looking for tube laser cutting.
Our state-of-the-art equipment and industry familiarity is unsurpassable, and it enables our team to deliver precision, quality, speed and competitive pricing not found anywhere else. Our tube laser cutter joins our current flat lasers for a mega-capacity custom laser cutting service offering.
Reduce Time and Cost
Our advanced tube laser can cut down on process time and reduce production costs. The 3500-watt 3D tilt head laser enables one-step processing of round, square, rectangular, or irregularly shaped tubes. In addition, we’re equipped to handle angle iron, channel, and flat bar up to 28 feet in length.
Using the latest software, AWI in-house engineers bring complex frameworks and structures to life using precision laser cut slots and tabs. Our tube laser ensures a perfect fit and finish, even for appearance critical components.
You can depend on AWI for precise cutting:
- BLM Group Adige Laser Tube LT 8
- 3500 watt
- Circular tubes from 0.5” to 8.625” in diameter
- Rectangular tubes from 0.5” to 8.0” wide
- Square tubes from 0.5” to 8.0” wide
- Clean Tube Spoon to prevent laser splatter on inside of the tube (down to 1.38” diameter)
- Angle iron, channel, and flat bar
- 3D Tilt head for cutting complex parts and beveling/angle cuts right on the machine
- Up to 28 foot lengths
- Weld Seam Detection
- Reduce time and extra steps with a tube laser cutting